Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You dain to write a blog?

Hmm hmm.  (that's a chortle)

Nyes.  nyes I do. (and thaaaat was British.)


I've decided that I'm pretty gifted.  No, really.

You see, every so often, the guard comes down, and the tongue runs unchecked... not the best plan, because it's not always appropriate or kind.  So... if I write in a blog, maybe I can vent a little, and no one's feelings get hurt?

..
.
.

Hopefully.

So, today I was walking back to my dorm from leading sectionals in Chorale.  It's always a challenge for me, because we're doing Messiah, and I'm not quite learned in the art of conducting.  In relief and for lack of anything better to do, I sang to myself.

Pretty common.

In a chipmunk voice... because hey, no one was around.

Wrong.

I walked past girls in my alto section, who both did double takes to see their "responsible section leader" rocking out to the Chipmunk version of "Don't Stop Believing."  Complete with Chipmunk guitar solo.

I'm awesome.

Oy.

2 comments:

  1. wow, this makes me laugh..... a lot :) You are epic

    ReplyDelete
  2. so youve had a bad day...youre taking one down...you sing a sad song just to turn it around...you say you dont know, so tell me dont lie, you work on a smile and you go for a ride...

    *chipmunk voices* you and me baby "guuuurrrrrrlll"

    ReplyDelete